I will provide credit (Creative Commons by Attribution)All my content shown on this website is licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0. This means it is FREE to re-use alongside credit. To use this license, simply attribute me alongside your video with a link to my channel or my website. For example:
video title CC-BY NatureClip
Or if you prefer, you can use the full Creative Commons credit:
Title by NatureClip (Based on work at www.natureclip.co.uk)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
There is no cost to use my videos under a Creative Commons License.
No credit please (Royalty Free License)Sometimes it is not possible to provide credit or not wanted. In this case, a Royalty Free license is available for projects where attribution is not wanted or is not possible such as:
- YouTube Intros
- Background/Atmospheric content
In summary, after purchasing a Royalty Free license you can:
- Create unlimited projects to be uploaded (e.g. YouTube video).
- Create unlimited copies of projects or End Products for multiple clients which you can sell.
- Display the content (even in raw form) as a background on multiple occasions in one specified location (website, bar, theatre).
- You can use the video in a logo or trademark.
- You can modify or manipulate the Item.
What you cannot do:
- Claim the content as your own (you are paying for permission to use it).
- Transfer ownership or copyright (I remain the copyright owner at all times)
- Sell or distribute the content in its raw form or as stock footage (same as above).
- Breach my terms and conditions(e.g.g spread hate using my content).
When emailing, please include the following:
YouTube channel (if applicable):
Brief description of intended usage:
Title of video(s) requested: